Sri Parshwanatha Basadi
Aladangadi village is at a distance of about 12kms from Belthangadi and passes through karkala-Belthangadi road. Sri Parshwanatha Basadi dates back to around 1390 AD. The original construction was with granite stone members and front entrance mantapa was in latterite stone walls with Mangalore tile roof. The entrance mantapa of the basadi was in dilapidated condition. The basadi was reconstructed after complete dismantling the structure. The restoration work of this basadi carried out during 2009-11. After the restoration work, the basadi attracting more devotees and daily pooja is now being performed.