Sri Sangameshwara Temple
Sindhaghatta village is situated about 12kms from K.R.Pete town. This is Dwikutachala Temple which was built during 1179 AD. It clearly belongs to the Hoysala period. Among the two Garbhagrihas, one is dedicated to Lord Sangameshwara and the other is dedicated to Lord Janneshwara. The restoration work of the temple took up during 1998-2000.This temple is a Protected Monument of Department of State Archeology, Government of Karnataka. After restoration the daily pooja is now being performed in this temple.