A decade after its inception, the Trust was justly rewarded for its noble cause, by the Ministry of Kannada and Culture, Govt. of Karnataka, who was not only recognized the efforts of the Trust but also decided to join hands to further this great cause. TheTrust also acknowledges the support it receives from the Department of Archeology and Museum, Govt. of Karnataka.
- Sri Kashivishweshwara Temple - Hosabudanur, Mandya Taluk and District
- Chennakeshava Temple - Anekere, Chennarayapattana Taluk, Hassana District
- Sri Mallikarjuna Temple - Aghalaya, K.R.Pete Taluk, Mandya District
- Sri Someshwara Temple - N.A.L., Bangalore(U)
- Sri Umamaheshwara Temple,Hosagunda,Sagara Taluk,Shimogha District,Karnataka.
While the Trust which started with a few temples & steadily grew to restore over 190 temples, has many more beautiful temples to be brought into the mainstream. But this is only possible if we can get the support & co-operation of the people.
We request Philanthropists, Voluntary Organisations, Corporate Houses and other well wishers to contribute to this worthy cause.